What is Employee Assisted Programs?
Employee Assisted Programs (EAPs) are worksite-based programs and/or resources designed to benefit both the employers and employees. EAPs help businesses and organizations address productivity issues by helping employees identify and resolve personal concerns that affect job performance.
What is Workplace Counselling?
Workplace counselling is the provision of counselling services to employees by their employer.
How do you know if you have work-related stress?
If you have work-related stress, you may find
• often rush to get things done
• try to be in too many places at once
• don’t take breaks or miss lunch
• take work home
• don’t have enough time for exercise or
• spend less time with your family
• don’t take your full holiday entitlement
• work longer hours